argyroderma 03

So I went in on this argyroderma quite big time for me as i was tired of being safe and using transparents! Made the flower over the top pink since it was a bit too flat (can glaze and calm it down later) and piled in dioxine purple into the splits. I built up the blues/greens with more opaque colour and deepened the background, as well as putting some thick green on the capsule stalk. I’ve been working fast and free on this one at home in the gaps, and it seems to suit me more than the labourious process i went through with the double portrait (which i have left for done now, despite some details still niggling, time to move on!!).

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s